Thank you for your interest in the Advancing Women in Technology (AWT) 2014 Scholarship. This year is on target to be one of the Foundations strongest in regards to scholarship awards. Awards for 2014 will be a minimum of $5000 per recipient. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions as you complete the application, please email Sami Salam (email@example.com).
- 18 years+ or older as of 9/1/2014
- Attending (or accepted to) a Southern California University or college (community college, undergraduate or graduate program) or have graduated from a Southern California high school
- Area of study is in the technology field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater (overall)
- Completed and signed application
- Two essays selected from topics below: (400 – 800 words each)
- Discuss the academic field you wish to pursue, your interests and the opportunities you see in this field, and your ultimate professional goals
- Describe when you have demonstrated leadership ability in or out of school
- Discuss a special accomplishment / attribute that sets you apart from other applicants
- Describe how you would like to make a difference and how your college plans (and the scholarship) can help you on your journey
Email to Sami Salam at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Mail to: AWT Foundation, PO Box 51388, Irvine, CA 92618
(if you mail your application, please send email indicating it was mailed)