SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR 2015 AWARDS!
The Advancing Women in Technology (AWT) Charitable Foundation awards annual scholarships to help women dedicated to furthering their education in the technology field. The purpose of the scholarships is to advance diversity within the technology industry by enhancing the opportunities for women to enter the field through education, personal and professional growth, and the development of mentoring relationships in the technology community. Our scholarship awards are made possible through the generous support of our members, community and industry friends. 2015 is targeted to be the strongest yet with a minimum of $5,000 awarded per scholarship recipient!
We look forward to receiving your application, and if you have any questions please email Sami Salam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Scholarship applicants must:
- Complete the application form online or on paper;
- Attach one minute video on you and what this award will mean to you;
- Attach evidence of high school or college GPA of 3.0 or greater;
- Be attending a Southern California University or college;
- Be focusing their education in an area of study in the technology field;
- Provide proof of acceptance or enrollment in a Southern California University orcollege.
Online: http://www.awtsocal.org/scholarships/scholarship-application or;
Email: Sami Salam at email@example.com or;
Mail: AWT Foundation, PO Box 51388, Irvine, CA 92619-1388
(if you mail your application, please send email indicating it was mailed).
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JUNE 30, 2015