Thank you for your interest in the Advancing Women in Technology (AWT) 2014 Scholarship. This year’s application has been closed.
If you have any questions, please email Sami Salam (email@example.com).
- 18 years+ or older as of 9/1/2014
- Attending (or accepted to) a Southern California University or college (community college, undergraduate or graduate program) or have graduated from a Southern California high school
- Area of study is in the technology field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater (overall)
- Completed and signed application
- Two essays selected from topics below: (400 – 800 words each)
- Discuss the academic field you wish to pursue, your interests and the opportunities you see in this field, and your ultimate professional goals
- Describe when you have demonstrated leadership ability in or out of school
- Discuss a special accomplishment / attribute that sets you apart from other applicants
- Describe how you would like to make a difference and how your college plans (and the scholarship) can help you on your journey